This weekend my goal is to catch up on everything I missed last weekend because I had a killer stomach bug. The photo above is how I spent my last weekend because I was too sick to even move. Now that I’m feeling better, here’s my to-do list for this weekend!
- Sunshine – If you like Waze, you’ll love Sunshine, which is essentially Waze for the weather. I find myself checking it constantly throughout the day just to see what the weather is like outside of the office. People in your area are constantly updating what the weather is like, whether it’s drizzling or sunny, and you can also put in how you feel outside. This way, Sunshine learns your temperature preferences and what 54 degrees feels like to YOU, so it can remind you in the morning to put on an extra layer or not!
To Work Out
- I’m trying a new workout this weekend at TrampoLEAN. I signed up for the Butt + Abs class and I’m really excited – I have seen countless videos of people doing these trampoline workouts online and can’t wait to try it out myself. Hopefully I don’t end up in a video like this…
- I solemnly swear that this weekend I will travel to Brooklyn and get a rainbow bagel. I have been begging Andrew to go with me for months and now that I’m finally in NY full time, this is my chance. I was distressed when I saw that The Bagel Shop had closed due to an overwhelming increase in demand, but now that they’re back open I’m determined to go.
- bkr water bottle. I have wanted one forever and after my friend Dalia from gemsounds picked one up, I decided I had to get one. This bottle and Plant Nanny (my *favorite* app) have definitely gotten me to drink way more water than I ever have, something my skin is thanking me for!
- Kate Spade everything! I’m planning on visiting the Kate Spade home pop up shop in NY this weekend. The pop up is supposed to be styled like an apartment and it’s open until May 31 so you have plenty of time to visit! It’s located at 411 W. Broadway and is open 7 days a week.