I have a niece who recently turned 1 and I’m constantly online looking at cute baby products fantasizing about what I should get for her. Luckily for me the holidays are right around the corner, so I can justify buying these sweet little things.
1. FAO Schwarz Penelope the Pup – This is such a classic to me; I think every little girl should have one!
2. Stella McCartney Knit Playsuit – I cannot get over how sweet this suit is! The back has the cutest tail and the ears are to die for.
3. The Fashion Coloring Book – I wish this had been around when I was young because I absolutely adore it! I’m thinking about getting one for myself…..
4. Tulle Sweatshirt Dress – I love anything with tulle, especially for little girls, and the sweatshirt top tones down this outfit so it doesn’t scream dress-up.
5. Kissing Giraffe Throw Pillow – This needlepoint pillow would look perfect in any bedroom and is something that your little princess can keep for years.
6. Baby 5050 – I am obsessed with the Baby 5050, a mini version of the Stuart Weitzman classic boot. This is an absolute must for the stylish baby in your life.