Christmas is five days away and you’ve (hopefully) checked everyone off your list…but did you remember to get something for your dog?? Here are my favorite finds for your furry friends this holiday season.
1. Waggo Stripey Soiree Bowl – A simple and stylish bowl for the decor-conscious dog.
2. Pet Treat Launcher – This looks like so much fun; I’m definitely going to get one of these for Gary.
3. Harry Barker Play Balls Gift Bucket – Harry Barker is my favorite and these leopard print tennis balls are to die for…Plus it comes with storage!
4. Bowser Beer – Bowser Beer is one of the greatest discoveries I’ve made this holiday season. This non-alcoholic beer for dogs is a great gift, especially if you order a custom label!
5. Bocce’s Bakery Holiday Biscuit Box – I usually buy dog treats from Bocce’s Bakery because they always have the most inventive flavors (think Truffle Mac & Cheese and Lobster Rolls), and this holiday season they did not disappoint! Treat your dog to peppermint, green juice, and apple pie snacks that are all-natural and chemical/preservative-free.