I’m not heading anywhere warm this spring break, but if I were this is definitely what I would be packing!
1. Red Mirrored Ray Ban Aviators – These are incredible. They look great with both the red mirrored lens and the lilac mirrored lens!
2. Embroidered Silk Mini Dress – This dress screams spring break to me. I want to go somewhere tropical just so I can get this dress!
3. Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Tinted Lipglass – I am already huge fan of MAC lipglass, so this sparkly hot pink gloss was really exciting for me to find. Plus, all the proceeds from the gloss go towards helping men, women, and children with HIV!
4. Triangl Bikini – I have the basic Triangl bikini and I am obsessed with it, but I really want to get my hands on this one! The colors and style are perfect for spring break; you stand out on the beach but won’t have to worry about anything coming untied!
5. Pony Pool Sandals – These sandals look comfortable and chic: the best of both worlds!
6. Supergoop Sunscreen – I won’t go anywhere without this sunscreen. It’s lightweight and doesn’t make you feel greasy, but gives you the ultimate sun protection.
If you’re going on a ski trip (or somewhere cold) for spring break, here are my suggestions!
1. Sweaty Betty Knit Leggings – I have already ordered these even though they won’t be here in time for my ski trip this break. I think the pattern is crazy cool and you can never go wrong with Sweaty Betty.
2. Smith Snow Goggles – Love these.
3. Eugenia Kim Hat – This super cute hat is great for aprés-ski; it will keep your head warm while looking adorable with the double fur poms.
4. The North Face Triclimate Jacket – This jacket keeps you insanely warm and the layers all zip in and out of each other so you can adjust to the temperature, wherever you may be.
5. Essie Spun in Luxe Matte Polish – Match your nails to the Eugenia Kim hat with this matte nail polish.