Green has been on my mind a lot lately, and it happens to work perfectly with the holiday season. I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite green gifts for you to shop!
- Super by Retrosuperfuture Sunglasses $239 – My brother introduced me to Retrosuperfuture and I make a point to go in there at least once a month because they have the coolest sunglasses.
- Beetle Wing Christmas Ornaments $48 – Hear me out on this! Before you run away screaming about beetle wing ornaments, these are made from jewel beetle wings from Thailand. These beetles live for only a few days then shed their wings, so no beetles were harmed! They’re made by Charleston local Catie Curran and are currently for sale at Maris DeHart.
- Madame Mathilde Earrings $165 – These are high up on my own Christmas list and I always like to buy things in pairs so one of my friends can match! Grab a pair of these earrings for you and your bestie to let your lobes live their best lives in 2017.
- GiGi New York Hobo Bag $365 – I can’t get enough of GiGi bags right now – this one is perfect for everyday use.
- The Elder Statesman Mittens $450 – For the girl who has everything and appreciates the finer things in life, snag a pair of these brushed cashmere mittens and watch her start buying them for all her friends too.
- BYREDO Candle $85 – This BYREDO candle is part of a special holiday trio, giving you the same Bibliothéque scent you know and love but in a collectible container with green wax. Give this to your friend who is known for her legendary holiday parties.
- Raden A50 Set $295-$595 – At first glance, these are just normal suitcases but when you look into a little more you will find that these are SO hi-tech it’s almost scary. When you’re nearby, it connects through bluetooth and helps you find it (hell yes to no more lost bags!), the handle is also a scale so you know exactly how much your bag weighs, and there’s a charger for your phone.
I just love that ornament! So unique!
I love the suitcases, but this green color isn’t my favourite unfortunately:)
Hope you’re having a beautiful day:)
I am still obsessing over that green ornament since I saw it on your Instagram! Great gift guide!
Erin, Attention to Darling
thanks so much, erin! i’m going to have a giveaway with that ornament verryyyyy soon 😉
ahhh those tassel earrings!
gah aren’t they amazing?! i want all of them hehe
I want that ornament!!
Right!! Little heads up – I’m going to be doing a giveaway of that ornament in the next couple of weeks! Stay tuned 🙂