School may be over for me, but I know there are a lot of you that have started classes. Whether these are your first few weeks of college life or your last semester (bitter-sweet!), here are some essential accessories to make sure your semester is flawless and stylish!
1. Converse Sneakers – Comfy and versatile, these sneakers are perfect for exploring campus.
2. Marc Jacobs Watch – Marc Jacobs watches are always so fun and colorful! On top of that, you’ll be sure to get to class on time!
4. Spiral Notebooks – Laptops are pretty much essential in college, however a trusty spiral notebook is great for those light lecture days.
5. Hair Ties – These Emi-Jay hair ties are so sleek and so easy to carry around. If you feel like keeping your hair down for the day, they double-up as cool bracelets!
7. S’Well Bottle – These water bottles are amazing! They keep your water cold for a full 24 hours or if you’re bringing your own coffee, it will keep it hot for up to 12 hours. Not to mention, they come in so many pretty colors!
8. Kanken Backpack – These bags from Fjallraven are popping up everywhere! They too also come in a variety of fun colors and are extremely comfortable and safe for your back. They’re also big enough to hold a laptop!